Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Make: mazda
Model: sentia
Year: 1997
Body Code: HE

Re: alpha's HE build up

Post by alpha » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:59 pm

well i dont want to do it, but i do want a new car and i want a v8 BADLY:)my bro in law just got himself a hsv maloo the other day, and before that he bought an oldchool flacon v8 and i just got hooked:)
i really like newer statesmans, but they are hard to find with low mileage over here since they were used as taxis most of the time.
i love my sentia, but i cant really have another project car, i already have a work van and a spare car just sitting here and my wifes car too.

look at this merc, i just love it
Matsuda9
Site Admin
Site Admin
Make: Mazda
Model: Luce
Year: 1988
Body Code: HCFS

Post by Matsuda9 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:08 am

yeah, at the end of the day the plans and wants can be great, but life dictates its own

blah, merc, coming from russia as USSR broke upart, i don't think that there were any mercs without being stained in blood...

but as a kid, wanted one bad, then actually sat in one.... hated it... strange how things work out :D
alpha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by alpha » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:27 am

Matsuda9 wrote:yeah, at the end of the day the plans and wants can be great, but life dictates its own

blah, merc, coming from russia as USSR broke upart, i don't think that there were any mercs without being stained in blood...

but as a kid, wanted one bad, then actually sat in one.... hated it... strange how things work out :D
my dad had a few back in moscow, s320, s500 and s600 hence why i always wanted one, they are just amazing:)
there is a s420 for sale that is already lowered and on mags and has a fresh panel and paint, its cheap as chips, but its tad old, but still amazing
Matsuda9
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Matsuda9 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:06 pm

moscow?? we neighbous?

my choice always was 190E, a neighbour used to run cars from germany. from 3 to 7 series, from 180 to 400 (have not been in the holy grail 600). once i saw that 190 E with evo kit...... that was it... was in love with them until only a few years back when actually got a chance to fondle one (hated the interior hated the engine bay)...

but love for germans has faded once he brought an r31 GTS-R.... them hotplates.... that sound from FJ20.... that tight tech interior, started to shaking the german lovin from me...
(long live the wedge)

then Jackie Chan in Canonball run.... the Starion, first time i saw pop-ups.... starwars dash.... i was sold to japs.

came to australia, all had V8s... started getting into them, wanted the VP Ute, then VH SL/E (blue over silver).... nearly bought 3rd Gen Camaro (with the 305 TBI)...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

then the the 4wheel skid in 32 GTR, dropping clutch at 5K (i still can't understand how it does it) and the brap of FC.... i was sold :)

although 190E.... i guess if one would come and i wouldn't have to get rid of my car, i would i reckon :D

nice clean lines (guess the one of the reason i love all 80s cars)

anyway, way way way off topic here :D
alpha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by alpha » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:33 pm

yeah, was born in moscow, but moved to prague when i was about 8 or so. and then to auckland 7 years ago.\, so im not that much of a russian:)
after we moved to prague, dad run cars to moscow aswell for his mates and stuff...it was pretty good biz since germany was only few hours away.but it was always custom ordered s600s.god i loved those cars.
after we moved to nz and somehow got into vip scene, always wanted a gloria or a cedric, but once i saw a pic of a white HE dumped on some 19s and just had to get one:)
well HEs where pretty rare at that time so i settled on a black 94 HD, i was a second owner, it was amazing, loved it until it got stolen and munted.
But while i had my HD, i used to see a white HE lowered on some AMG's...well 2 years later i bought that HE, put 18s on it:) sold it 6 months later cause i went to uni, almost bought a s320 but it never happened, blown all my savings while studying.
so i was without a decent car for over a year until this green HE popped up and i had to get it no matter what:) and here i am:)i still miss that white HE, but since then i became mates with the guy i bought it off and simply im happy that i got rid of it lol:)he didnt rip me off or anything, but that car was slowly dying:)
and now im sitting here and dreaming about a w140 and not sure what to do, i love my sentia and dont wana sell up or swap or anything, i love how i get so many looks from people cause you dont see sentias that much...and pics that i have on here actually dont do any justice to it:) and it actually looks alot lower in real life too:)bt still not low enough for me.

i always been a big fan of huge cars(thanks to my dad)who always had benzes, bmws, audis, even had a limo at some stage(still have a video of me rolling up to 1st day of school in it lol)
and no matter waht i want a v8 as my next car, so either its a merc, or a nissan or a holden(must be a statesman)...but funds are limited because my job and recession dont go well together:(
i certainly dont want a commy cause everyone has one, and now my bro in law just got himself a VY maloo, lucky bastard and hes only 19!!wtf?:)thats not fair:)

well no matter what i still need to get the car back on the road before i decide which path to go...but i cant because of my broken toe...so i will have to wait...
alpha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by alpha » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:46 am

car is officially back on the road as of today, got a new camera so decided to snap a few pics

JAY-929
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Model: 929
Body Code: HC01

Post by JAY-929 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:56 am

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP! :D

Nice shots, dude :)
1988 MAZDA 929 HC SERIES 1 HARDTOP
CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Matsuda9
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Matsuda9 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:13 am

i never noticed that it has green tones in the paint.... i thought it was simple gloss black :)
alpha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by alpha » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:09 am

so im off to work again next week and that means i can save up again...rung up a few places and got stuff sorted...so now i gotta save up for something very impractical:))

i keep in touch...
hopefully i can have it in less than 2 months
Matsuda9
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Matsuda9 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 am

Hooray!!! great to hear your situation is changing for better :)