Site Admin
Make: Mazda
Model: Luce
Year: 1988
Body Code: HCFS

Re: yakuza mazda 929 HC

Post by Matsuda9 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:31 am

stockies are not that bad :oops:

thinking of getting mine painted white.... :inlove: think they will suit my colour
yakuza
Registered users
Registered users
Make: mazda
Model: 929
Year: 1989
Body Code: hc

Post by yakuza » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:20 pm

just a small update on things. It seems like ive been spending money hand over first lately on getting stuff fixed up on the car. Had the radiator and all the belts replaced. Then just last week replaced all the spark plugs and leads.

Im now looking into replacing all the suspension bushes, and steering components to get rid of most of the rattles and squeaks. The car has also developed a strange constant knocking noise after its been running for a while, but then as soon as i turn the car off and turn it back on the sound is gone.... weird.

a few months ago i bought a monroe camber bolt kit, which gave me about 3 degrees of adjustment. Its given the front wheels about 1.5 degrees of negative camber now, which isnt mush but hey at least its not in the positive region now. im considering getting another camber kit to use on the bottom bolt of the strut so i have even more adjustment.

I also got myself a little while ago some junction produce goodies from japan for a bit more vip flavour plus a JAF badge off ebay that is on the front grille.
Matsuda9
Site Admin
Site Admin
Make: Mazda
Model: Luce
Year: 1988
Body Code: HCFS

Post by Matsuda9 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:28 am

damn, 1.5 and still looks positive compared to the back :shock:

how do you find turns, improvement?

yakuza wrote: Image