WTS: JIC SF1 coilovers 92-95 Mazda 929 (pics)

no-othr
Registered users
Registered users

WTS: JIC SF1 coilovers 92-95 Mazda 929 (pics)

Post by no-othr » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:52 am

For Sale: used JIC SF1 for Mazda 929 Sentia 92-95 (Wrench Included), 8kg front and 6kg rear

==== Things to consider before buying ====

* Was removed from original owner's car in Feb. No leaks. Ride was still firm.

* THE SPRINGS REQUIRE A LOT OF PRELOAD to get the car to a proper ride height. They have always been this way since I bought them. I sometimes used spacers to help with the preload. Even with the spaces there was some effort, but not as bad. New springs with a higher rate would be more idea, but the OE springs did work great with some effort. (Note: I will also give away 2 Black Genesis spacers. They are in poor condition, so they will not be considered as part of the sale. The spacers were part of another project. Use them or throw them away. I sometimes used on the font coilovers to help with the preload.)

* The JICs have a slight hissing sound on aggressive bumps. This was common with JIC SF1s. The sound was there even when they were brand new. Regardless, I never had any leaks or issues with performance.

* The Caps were filed down slightly to accommodate Universal Air "Aero Sport" Air bags.

* Selling AS IS. I'm not a vendor or anything like that, so I don't have the resources to do warranty stuff. I'm just trying to sell-off my parts. I sold my car. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME AS I DO NOT COME ON HERE FREQUENTLY; please email -- my email is: likenootherllc@yahoo.com

ASKING PRICE IS $800/obo + buyer pays shipping (Paypal)

nueldakidd
Newly registered users
Newly registered users
Make: Mazda
Model: 929
Year: 1992
Body Code: HD

Re: WTS: JIC SF1 coilovers 92-95 Mazda 929 (pics)

Post by nueldakidd » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:51 am

Hello, i know this post is old but do you still have those coilovers?
nueldakidd
Newly registered users
Newly registered users
Make: Mazda
Model: 929
Year: 1992
Body Code: HD

Re: WTS: JIC SF1 coilovers 92-95 Mazda 929 (pics)

Post by nueldakidd » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:52 am

Do you still have those coilers. I know this post is old...