Site Admin
Make: Mazda
Model: Luce
Year: 1988
Body Code: HCFS

JP: Special Edition and Limited Edition Mazda Biante

Post by Matsuda9 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:15 am

via Mazda Corp Japan

- Both models equipped with i-stop, power dual sliding doors and special features for a cleaner cabin space -
HIROSHIMA, Japan—As part of celebrations marking its 90th anniversary, Mazda Motor Corporation has announced the sales launch of special edition and limited edition versions of its mid-size, tall “high-roof” Biante minivan for the Japanese market. Both the special edition Mazda Biante “i-stop SMART EDITION II” and the limited edition Mazda Biante “i-stop SMART EDITION II NAVI SPECIAL” come with Mazda’s unique idling stop technology, i-stop, and go on sale today at all Mazda, Mazda Anfini and Mazda Autozam dealerships throughout Japan.

The 90th Anniversary Mazda Biante i-stop SMART EDITION II

Based on the Mazda Biante 20CS, the Biante i-stop SMART EDITION II is equipped with Mazda’s fuel-saving i-stop system. It also features popular factory-installed options including power dual sliding rear doors, a ‘nanoe ion’ air purification system*1, an Alleru [Allergy] Buster®*2 air filter that removes allergens and viruses, and seats that are upholstered with an easy-wipe fabric.

The limited edition Biante i-stop SMART EDITION II NAVI SPECIAL is based on the Biante i-stop SMART EDITION II. It also includes an HDD navigation system and a parking assist system at a reasonable price. Production is limited to 600 units.

The special edition and limited edition versions of the Biante qualify for Japan’s eco-car incentive program and 75 percent tax reductions under the government’s eco-car tax reduction program.

*1 “Nanoe” is a trademark of Panasonic Electric Works, Ltd.
*2 Alleru [Allergy] Buster is a registered trademark of Panasonic Co., Ltd.

Main features of the special edition Mazda Biante i-stop SMART EDITION II
Base model
Biante 20CS (FWD version with 2.0-liter DOHC engine and 5-speed automatic transmission)
Special features
i-stop (engine idling stop)
Power dual sliding rear doors
Nanoe ion*1 air purification system
Alleru [Allergy] Buster®*2 filter
Cleanable seats upholstered with easy-wipe fabric
Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
*1 “Nanoe” is a trademark of Panasonic Electric Works, Ltd.
*2 Alleru [Allergy] Buster is a registered trademark of Panasonic Co., Ltd.

Main features of the limited edition Mazda Biante i-stop SMART EDITION II (limited to 600 units)
Base model
Special edition Biante i-stop SMART EDITION II
Special features
(In addition to the special features of the Biante i-stop SMART EDITION II listed above)
MAZDA G-BOOK ALPHA-compatible voice-controlled HDD navigation system*3
Parking assist system (front, side and rear guide monitors)
*3 A TV tuner (dealer option) is necessary to receive terrestrial digital television broadcasts.

Model name: i-stop SMART EDITION II*
Drive: 2WD (FF)
Engine: 2.0L DISI (i-stop)
Transmission: 5-speed EC-AT
Price (yen) With tax: 2,260,000
Price (yen) Without tax: 2,152,381
Tax reduction: 75%

Model name: i-stop SMART EDITION II NAVI SPECIAL
Drive: 2WD (FF)
Engine: 2.0L DISI (i-stop)
Transmission: 5-speed EC-AT
Price (yen) With tax: 2,333,500
Price (yen) Without tax: 2,222,381
Tax reduction: 75%

- A separate recycling fee of 14,590 yen is necessary in addition to the prices listed above.
- Six exterior body colors are available. If the special body color Crystal White Pearl Mica is selected, the price increases by 31,500 yen (including tax).
- The special edition version and limited edition version do not include the “flexible hook” that is standard equipment on the 20CS.