Site Admin
Make: Mazda
Model: Luce
Year: 1988
Body Code: HCFS

AU: Mazda's Fuzzy Drives Vehicle Safety

Post by Matsuda9 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:24 am

Via Mazda Corp Australia

Mazda2 Ambassador and Video Hits presenter Fuzzy Agolley is driving home the importance of vehicle and road safety, encouraging young drivers to complete a defensive training course.
Recently completing a day-long defensive driving skills course in her Mazda2, the 23-year-old Mazda driver is revelling in her new lease on driving.

“It’s absolutely amazing how complacent you can become behind the wheel,” said Agolley. “Just because you’ve been doing it for ages doesn’t mean you’re doing it right.

“The great thing about these types of courses is that you’re taught how to be an assertive driver, who is proactive and not reactive – there’s a huge difference. I learnt some really cool driving techniques that make me feel more confident when driving my Mazda2 around Sydney’s crazy, busy roads.”

Upon completing the course Agolley reflected: “I think it’s important that drivers know how to get themselves out of a potentially dangerous situation.

“Not just safe driving techniques, it’s also important that people understand the active and passive safety features standard in most new cars on the market.

“Having features like Anti-lock brakes and Dynamic Stability Control is one thing, but knowing how they can help you out of sticky situation is another.”